TMHS 397: 10 Tips For Deeper Love And More Connection
“One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.” - Sophocles
There’s no bigger influence on your well-being and success than the health of your relationships. This time of year is all about showing affection through chocolate and flowers, but if you actually want to create a deeper connection in your relationship, it’s going to require more effort and growth.
On this Masterclass episode, you’re going to hear 10 specific strategies you can utilize to help deepen your relationships and create stronger connections. This episode contains tips on how to make your relationship a study, the importance of prioritizing apologies and forgiveness, and what it takes to build a lasting relationship.
You’re also going to learn about different types of love, how to strike the perfect balance of helping your partner grow, and how to encourage a deeper connection. I hope you’ll take these strategies to heart and implement them year-round. So click play, listen intently, and enjoy!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The 7 types of love according to the Ancient Greeks.
- How to support your partner’s mental and physical health.
- Why sleep deprivation and hunger can make it harder for us to connect.
- How love is like a Venn diagram.
- The importance of showing your partner love and appreciation even when you disagree.
- Why you should schedule one-on-one time with your significant other.
- The one question you should ask yourself during a conflict.
- Why forgiveness is a holistic process.
- The two main definitions of authenticity.
- How a romantic relationship is like a basketball team.
- Why you should set goals together in your relationship.
- The significance of cultivating a feeling of safety in your relationships.
- Why you should study your partner.
- How to please your partner (in more than just a sexual way!)
- Why friendship should be a key component of a romantic relationship.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Beekeepersnaturals.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off raw honey & other natural remedies!
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- How to Stop Being Hangry with Sarah Fragoso & Dr. Brooke Kalanick – Episode 353
- How to Use Strategy to Crush Your Goals with Steve Weatherford – Episode 385
- How to Elevate Your Relationships with Dr. Eric Thomas – Episode 374
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes:
Join TMHS Facebook community - Model Nation