Women's Weight Loss and the Importance of Strength Training with Bryce Henson of Fit Body Boot Camp
Bryce Henson is the CEO of Fit Body Boot Camp. With nearly 15 years of experience in the fitness industry, he is committed to inspiring and educating audiences on how to improve their lives by improving their fitness. In today’s podcast we talk about women’s fitness and weight loss, the importance of strength training, and the obesity pandemic.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- What are some of the reasons just about half of all Americans obese?
- Why is weight loss so much more difficult for women?
- When you’re looking at training a new client, what are some unique challenges you might have with a woman vs a man?
- In your opinion, what are the best types of workouts for women and why?
- What are your thoughts on incorporating fasting or intermittent fasting when trying to reach fitness goals?
- How long should someone try a new fitness program without getting any results before they switch it up?
- What’s the best nutrition strategy?
- What’s the value of hiring a coach? What type of results can someone expect with a coach vs going it on their own?
- What are Afterburn workouts and why do they work for weight loss?
- And so much more!
REACH BRYCE HENSON:
FB Estrogen Dominance Support:
FB General Female Hormonal Imbalances Support Group:
SUPPORT THE PODCAST: https://anchor.fm/healthfulgypsy/support
Be a guest in a future episode: https://www.katkhatibi.com/podcast/
Leave a voice comment or question and maybe get it answered or heard on a future episode: https://anchor.fm/healthfulgypsy/message
TRY Femminessence to Balance Hormones code KAT15 for 15% off
GET YOUR FREE mineral deficiencies and heavy metal toxicities test with consultation. Dr. Cabral is providing the lab test and consultation to my listeners for free, you just pay shipping and handling. This is a $299 value. Head on over to StephenCabral.com/Kat to reserve your test today!
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/healthfulgypsy/message
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/healthfulgypsy/support