(EP29) Redefine Your Future with Markie Williams
Today, most people know Markie Williams as a champion bodybuilder, powerful businesswoman, and renowned podcast host. Markie is a five-time national qualifier for the National Physique Committee competition, and two-time National Bikini Pro Athlete. In short, she’s the epitome of strength.
But what most people don’t know is that just a few years ago, she was on the run from a dangerous domestic violence situation, with her life at stake.
This intimate conversation between Markie and Naveen includes:
- The moment when Markie left an extremely abusive relationship and found herself at rock bottom—with no friends, family, or home
- What initially drew Markie to the sport of bodybuilding, and the discipline it requires
- How Markie talked herself through her slow climb out of rock bottom
- The platform she’s now giving to fellow survivors of abuse to share their stories and be inspired to redefine their futures
- The role that forgiveness plays in personal healing
Watch the full-length video version of any Moonshots episode here on YouTube.
Continue the journey at MoonshotsPodcast.com.
And remember! You can help others find the show:
Subscribe and review on iTunes
Listen and review on Stitcher
Subscribe and comment on Castbox
Subscribe on Google Podcasts
Subscribe on Pocket Casts
Subscribe and comment on Podbean
Leave a comment and subscribe on YouTube
Or, wherever you listen!