039 - 5 Reasons to MASTER your ATTITUDE at a Young Age with John Ruppert!
How did you wake up feeling today? Do you have a positive or negative attitude? How will this affect your day?
On this week’s episode we have special guest John Ruppert! This is John’s 4th time on our podcast and on this episode we will be discussing 5 Reasons to MASTER your ATTITUDE at a young age! Most importantly, your attitude is what sets your day! You will not always wake up with a positive attitude and THAT’S OKAY! But remember, a negative attitude won’t get you anywhere, and it will only give you negative results, so identify what needs to change.
In this episode John and I share 5 reasons why people should be persistent at a young age and why it is so important;
- You will see how much better of a life you will live
- You will build so much more confidence in yourself
- You become a more optimistic individual
- You become a goal oriented individual which will enable you to take on new ventures a lot easier
- You will become a much more compassionate individual
Think about your attitude today and how you feel. Whether it is positive or it is negative, I hope this episode can inspire you to change your attitude for the BETTER, make a positive CHANGE, and get things DONE!