Clearing the Clutter
Decluttering Before a Move Overseas
Or just decluttering... you don't need to be moving home to have an occasional clear out of excess 'stuff'.
Decluttering is actually stage one of your preparation to move overseas!
Start as soon as you know you’re moving abroad. Whether that’s two years in advance or two months. Getting started is often the hardest part.
With tips, tricks and advice from someone who hates decluttering, but has had to do it often! Find out how to declutter with kids around, discover logical methods to make this necessary task easier and learn my one key mantra to help you make tough decisions.
Even if you’re not moving overseas, having an occasional clear out of the clutter really does help clear some mental space too.
- Plan And Pack For Your Overseas Move: A complete guide to organising your packing ready to move abroad. eBook available here
- 'Arrival Well' - Checklists for your arrival overseas - available here
- Packing Lists - available here
- Want independent advice about your move overseas? For a one-to-one chat, please check my calendar for dates and options here
- Visit ExpatChild.com for more free information about expat life!
Support the show