Ep. 7: Do you Have What It Takes
How many of us actually explore why we want to become a manager before leaping into the role? In today's episode, we will explore five critical questions that we all need to answer before going for that promotion.
FIVE CRITICAL QUESTIONS
1. I am an individual contributor who has fulfilled my potential and I am looking for a new challenge that will support my personal and professional growth.
2. I am someone who wants to inspire and motivate others in working together to achieve a common goal.
3. I know what my strengths are and my personal areas of growth.
4. I am clear on why I want to become a formal leader/manager.
5. I am clear on what my values are and how they guide my behaviour.
Check out the solutions we offer to help emerging leaders achieve their leadership aspirations
Choose to be a Leader others would Want to Follow: purchase the book here.
We help you achieve your company's mission by maximizing the human potential across your workforce.
Support the show
Creating Brave Spaces online course - use code bravespaces50 to receive a 50% discount!
Connect with Johanna on LinkedIn
Connect with Katie on LinkedIn
Follow us on Instagram
Visit our website
Check out our online course catalogue