Episode 55: Healthy Boundaries with Lauren da Silva Part 1
I talk to Lauren da Silva about boundaries, responsibility, ownership, normalizing codependency, and knowing what is our responsibility and what is not.
State of the Podcast 2020 - https://wdtatpodcast.com/sop2020
- Website - http://laurendasilva.org
- The Heart-Centered Woman's Guide to Healthy Boundaries - https://www.amazon.com/Heart-Centered-Womans-Guide-Healthy-Boundaries-ebook/dp/B08YNVB4VC
- Codependency - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codependency
- Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend - https://www.amazon.com/Boundaries-When-Take-Control-Your/dp/0310247454
- Ubuntu - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_philosophy
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High by Kerry Patterson - https://www.amazon.com/Crucial-Conversations-Talking-Stakes-Second/dp/1469266822
- Brene Brown - https://brenebrown.com/
- Black Lives Matter - https://blacklivesmatter.com/
- Prayer of St. Francis - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_of_Saint_Francis
- Nonviolent Communication - https://www.cnvc.org/
- Nedra Glover Tawwab - https://www.nedratawwab.com/my-book
Special Guest: Lauren da Silva.