Episode 56: Healthy Boundaries with Lauren da Silva Part 2
I talk to Lauren da Silva about boundaries, what they are, how they work, normalizing codependency, and knowing what is our responsibility and what is not. This is part two of this conversation. If you missed part one, you might want to go back and listen to that first.
State of the Podcast 2020 - https://wdtatpodcast.com/sop2020
- Website - http://laurendasilva.org
- The Heart-Centered Woman's Guide to Healthy Boundaries - https://www.amazon.com/Heart-Centered-Womans-Guide-Healthy-Boundaries-ebook/dp/B08YNVB4VC
- Healthy Boundaries for Heart-Centered Women: Burning Out To Boundaries Bosses Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/831898147554776
- Codependency - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codependency
- Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend - https://www.amazon.com/Boundaries-When-Take-Control-Your/dp/0310247454
- Ubuntu - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_philosophy
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High by Kerry Patterson - https://www.amazon.com/Crucial-Conversations-Talking-Stakes-Second/dp/1469266822
- Brene Brown - https://brenebrown.com/
- Black Lives Matter - https://blacklivesmatter.com/
- Prayer of St. Francis - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_of_Saint_Francis
- Nonviolent Communication - https://www.cnvc.org/
- Nedra Glover Tawwab - https://www.nedratawwab.com/my-book
Special Guest: Lauren da Silva.