How to Find Your Next Marketing Ops Role with Chelsea Rosenberg
Joining us today to talk about getting your next MOps role is Chelsea Rosenberg. Chelsea has been in the recruiting, people ops, and coaching/counseling space for over 10 years, with 7 of those specializing in all things marketing. 3 years ago, she became hyper specialized in Marketing Operations and is proud to have become a respected and oft-referred resource for Marketing Operations Professionals as they look for new career adventures, work to grow their team, and learn the skills needed to navigate the world of work.
In addition to recruiting and people ops, Chelsea is proud to share her passion for coaching and guiding others to uncover their fullest potential and supporting them in reaching their goals through her consultancy Sprout Bright Consulting!
In this episode, we talk about:
- How someone should approach going from a more junior role to a more senior role.
- Chelsea's advice for our listeners who either want to go from an entry level role to the next step or from an IC to management role.
- Common challenges she sees for Marketing Ops (and Rev Ops?) job-seekers.
- The importance of being able to talk to non-technical people as an Ops professional.
- Best practices for job seekers.
Episode Brought to You By MO Pros
The #1 Community for Marketing Operations Professionals