How to make behavioural science actionable with Samuel Salzer Behavioural Strategist
The designing behaviour podcast exists to help you create digital products, services and experiences that make a difference in the world. We interview the best minds in human behaviour, design and tech space.
In this episode, we speak to Samuel Salzer Behavioral Strategist, Author & Keynote Speaker. To connect with Amy Bucher and others in the community join the designing behaviour community on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Habit Weekly Newsletter: https://habitweekly.com/
- 100 books to become a behavioural designer: https://medium.com/behavior-design-hub/100-books-to-become-a-behavioral-designer-part-1-bd2d7777c406
- Mindwise: Why We Misunderstand What Others Think, Believe, Feel, and Want: https://www.amazon.com/Mindwise-Misunderstand-Others-Think-Believe/dp/030774356X
- GOOD HABITS, BAD HABITS: The Science of Making Positive Changes That Stick Hardcover: https://www.amazon.com.au/Good-Habits-Bad-Science-Positive/dp/1250159075
- Mistakes Were Made but Not by Me: https://www.amazon.com.au/Mistakes-Were-Made-but-Not/dp/1491514132
- Liminal Thinking: http://liminalthinking.com/
- Dark Matter: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27833670-dark-matter