Lazy overwhelmed and scared with Bri Williams MD at People Patterns
We interview the best minds in the human behaviour, design, business and tech space.
In this episode, we speak to Bri Williams Managing Director and Behavioural Strategist at People Patterns.
- Why behaviour change is important
- The Bri Williams Behaviour Change Model
- How to apply the model in different contexts
- Bri Behaviour Change Model: https://www.briwilliams.com/bris-triangle
- Bri's books: The How of Habits and Behavioural Economics for Business
- Nudge stock talk: https://nudgestock.co.uk/bri-williams/
- Decoded: https://www.amazon.com.au/Decoded-Science-Behind-Why-Buy/dp/1118345606
- Switch: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6570502-switch
- Immunity to change: https://www.amazon.com.au/Immunity-Change-Overcome-Potential-Organization/dp/1422117367
- How I work podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/nz/podcast/how-i-work/id1415266924
- Knowledge project: https://fs.blog/knowledge-project
The Designing Behaviour Community