Three behavioural principles you can apply with Daniel Camilleri
The designing behaviour podcast exists to help you create digital products, services and experiences that make a difference in the world. We interview the best minds in human behaviour, design and tech space.
In this episode, we speak to Daniel Camilleri Psychologist and UX Researcher. To connect with Daniel and others in the community join the designing behaviour community on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Dan Ariely YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/danariely
- Thinking Fast and Slow https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11468377-thinking-fast-and-slow
- Mental Accounting Matters http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.174.2961&rep=rep1&type=pdf
- Can Gambling Increase Savings? Empirical Evidence on Prize-Linked Savings Accounts
- Loss Aversion in Riskless Choice: A Reference-Dependent Model