Location Matters: The Importance of Place in the Digital Age
In this episode, co-host Andrew Curry speaks with Julia Ayling, Head of Research & Insights for Mindshare London, about its new report called "Location Matters." Place is more important than ever, offering a sense of localized identity and belonging that brands must navigate carefully with digitally-enabled location-based marketing strategies.
- Mark Hogan Grabb-It Tweet - Twitter
- Grabb-It - Website
- Ben Reinhardt: Innovation Channels - benjaminreinhardt
- Mindshare Futures: Location Matters - Mindshare
- Nick Hanauer: 'Homo Economics' Must Die - Democracy Journal
- Kantar Worldpanel: How does that make you feel? - Kantar Worldpanel