Part 137 - Dr. Al Danenberg on Beating Terminal Cancer, Ancestral Diet, and Your Dental Health Starting w/ Diet
Dr. Al Danenberg or “Dr. Al” as he’s known by his friends, patients and community, consults with patients all over the world (virtually via Zoom or Skype) regarding animal-based nutrition, lifestyle, oral & overall health, and the importance of a healthy gut and immune system.
After a terminal cancer diagnosis, Dr. Al developed a plan that evolved into his Unconventional Cancer Protocols, combing in-depth research of ancestral nutrition & lifestyle changes with his knowledge from 44 years of as a periodontist. Now, he focuses on helping others like you regain control of their health.
Visit his website! - https://drdanenberg.com
Join us! - https://freelynetwork.com/
Subscribe for tomorrow's newsletter! - http://Sapien.org
- [6:45 ] His background
- [12:50 ] An MRI revealed that he had terminal cancer
- [17:50 ] Why he went into a hospice ready to die.
- [20:10 ] How he landed on the carnivore diet
- [24:00 ] The paleolithic ketogenic diet
- [27:35 ] Male Dentists & Multiple Myeloma
- [30:50 ] The FDA’s stance on mercury dental fillings
- [33:50 ] Toxins and our metabolism
- [37:50 ] Metabolic flexibility & the immune system
- [38:50 ] Our diet includes the water we drink
- [41:35 ] What kind of water does Dr. Al drink?
- [45:20 ] Is SOLE water better than filtered water?
- [50:40 ] All disease starts in the gut.
- [54:20 ] What causes gum disease and tooth decay?
- [58:50 ] Why spore-based probiotics are ancestral.
- [1:00:50 ] Dental health starts in the gut
- [1:03:50 ] How dental plaque protects our teeth
- [1:08:50 ] Gut problems manifest in the mouth
- [1:10:40 ] Ancestral diets for dental health
- [1:13:35 ] Stress can lead to dental problems
- [1:15:50 ] How to clean your mouth properly
- [1:19:25 ] Manuka honey works as toothpaste
- [1:21:50 ] How to get rid of bacteria on the tongue
- [1:25:00 ] How to solve bad breath.
- [1:26:00 ] Why we should be in ketosis sometimes
- [1:31:40 ] Why metabolic flexibility is important right now
GET THE MEAT! http://NosetoTail.org
GET THE FREE SAPIEN FOOD GUIDE! http://Sapien.org