Recipe for Success with Guest Rocki Rockingham
Just as there are no two recipes that contain the exact same ingredients or measurements, there are no two success stories exactly the same. Recipe For Success features entrepreneurs, visionary leaders and innovators of all ages who will share their ingredients that make them successful – personally and professionally.
Let's get cooking! Rocki Rockingham is an accomplished C-suite human resources, communications, community relations, public affairs, and marketing communications professional with over 30 years of domestic and international business experience. She is versatile with an excellent record of achievement as a strategic partner supporting business objectives in many successful companies. Rocki has proven expertise in managing through corporate acquisitions and turnarounds while leading through transformational change.
She is a proactive provocative leader, innovative problem solver and global creative thinker known for providing influence and mentorship with individuals that cross both corporate, community and entrepreneurial worlds:
• Specializes as a C-suite business partner and consultant in organizational design, human resources, crisis and corporate communications, marketing, and community affairs;
• Creates strategies for helping individuals, leaders and companies advance their goals and objectives;
• Influences change and growth and image building in business and life;
• Creates community relations platforms and outreach opportunities with various organizations;
• Builds strategic customer awareness and connectivity to influence direction and outcomes;
• Specializes in, established and oversees a successful company 501 (c)(3) foundation; and
• Coaches executives on strategic communications that relates to corporate issues, employee and media relations, marketing communications, diversity and Inclusion and community initiatives.
Most recently serving as Senior Vice President of Human Resources for Newell Brands, Appliances and Cookware Division, in Boca Raton, Florida, Rocki has focused on Human Resources, corporate communications and public and community affairs. For more than a decade, she has been responsible for the highest level of strategic HR and communications at several Fortune 500 companies including, General Motors and Chrysler Corporations.
For more information about Junior Achievement of South Florida, visit https://www.jasouthflorida.org.
Follow us on social media: