The WE Pivot Podcast: Interview with Jackie Aguglia of INTERACT Lead Magnet Quiz Company
I'm Jackie Quiz coach at interact and community manager of the quiz collective by interact. Interact's mission is to empower digital entrepreneurs, creators, and brands to grow their businesses through empathetic listening, deeper understanding, and true connection... at a human level.
In the “real world” you get to know your prospects personally; you can ask them questions and develop true empathy towards their needs and aspirations making it way easier to actually help them reach their goals.
An Interact quiz helps you do the same thing online. And the connection, understanding, and personalized touch you create with your quiz will help you stand out in your industry – so you can attract more leads with less effort, increase your sales, and have a bigger impact.
Learn more and meet the whole team here: https://www.tryinteract.com/about
In this episode, we talk about:
1. Introduction of Jackie Aguglia
2. Quizzes as a Lead Magnet
3. How Tona and Jackie Met (Group Coaching Sessions)
4. The Interact Facebook Support Group vs Group Coaching Sessions
5. Moving from Facebook Groups to Group Coaching Sessions
6. What makes a quiz a more effective lead generation tool vs traditional tools we have seen?
7. Why are people more likely to take a quiz over other types of lead magnets?
8. What are the best practices for creating and engaging an effective quiz?
9. Don’t hesitate- put it out there and test as you go.
10. Don’t be too analytical of everything.
11. Using Quiz data to improve marketing and sales strategies.
12. Is there a downside for using quizzes as lead magnets in your business?
13. What are some creative ways businesses use quizzes as a lead magnet?
14. How can we contact Jackie or one of her team members?
15. Utilizing a quiz will help people learn more about themselves.
16. In summary.
*Start your trial with Interact today.
Connect with Tona and Al Haywood:
Join our Digital Marketing Group:
Sign Up to Our Email Today: Click here to stay in the loop on everything digital marketing!
*This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support.