The WE Pivot Podcast: Interview with Zach Yildrim Owner of Print Melon Print-On-Demand Company.
Our guest today is owner and founder of one of the fastest growing Print-On-Demand company in the US and have tons of products to choose from to help get your business up and running quickly. Their company motto is “What is limited for all of us is the ability to realize what we dream!” Let’s give a warm welcome to Zach Yildrim of Print Melon!
In this episode, we talk about:
1. Introductions. (1:01 )
2. The Print Melon story and mission. (2:02 )
3. Tona's experience with Print Melon. (3:41 )
4. Word of mouth marketing and Etsy integration. (6:19 )
5. Why do you feel word of mouth marketing is best for your company? (8:47 )
6. What inspired you to create Print Melon? (10:53 )
7. What are some of the unique benefits of Print On Demand for entrepreneurs and business owner? (15:30 )
8. What are some of the biggest challenges you see Print On Demand facing in the future? (18:10 )
9. How do you deal with competition with other Print On Demand companies? (22:27 )
10. What advice would you give women entrepreneurs who are considering Print On Demand? (25:34 )
11. How has Print On Demand evolved since you launched your company? (27:41 )
12. Tona's take on how to find the right Print On Demand Company. (29:21 )
13. The goal is for our businesses customers to be happy. (30:50 )
14. Closing remarks. (32.04)
Print Melon now has an ETSY integration. If you currently have a Etsy shop and your looking for a great Print on Demand Company to use with your shop visit them at https://printmelon.com/integration/#/
Visit Print Melon for more information
Connect with Tona and Al Haywood:
Join our Digital Marketing Group:
Sign Up to Our Email Today: Click here to stay in the loop on everything digital marketing!