#001 Samantha Kapunan: Healing & Aligning the Body, Mind & Spirit
It was an absolute honor to have Samantha Kapunan for the very first episode of SHIFT. Samantha is a yoga instructor and the founder of Satori Lifestyle & Wellness that helps people reconnect with themselves in a holistic manner. She is also currently an active student of Kokoro Training - find out more about this when you listen in on the show!
This episode is perfect for anyone struggling to find answers to any past traumas or just any difficult experiences they're dealing with. Samantha shared how Kokoro training shifted her perspective about her reality when she almost gave up and had a hard time seeking for answers. Now, she can confidently say that she is such in a renewed state of being - more rejuvenated and more self-aware. While this is the case, she understands that there's more work to be done as she continues to be a work in progress and apply what she have learned in her day to day life.
- The moment she found out about her mom diagnosed with cancer.
- How she struggled by giving her all out support to her mom.
- The lowest point of her life.
- How the stress in her life were manifesting on her health.
- Kokoro Training and a gist of what a day looks like in that two week training.
- The most difficult "challenge" she had deal with during her training.
- Lessons from Kokoro Training.
- How is she committing to her healing as she steps out to the real world.
Enjoy the show!