1419: The Benefits of Using a Suspension Trainer to Boost Workout Frequency, How to Know If You Are a Beginning, Intermediate or Advanced Lifter, the 5 Most Nutrient Dense Foods & More
In this episode of Quah (Q & A), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about whether you can use MAPS Suspension movements in place of Focus or Trigger sessions, the qualifying markers in becoming an intermediate lifter, 5 staple foods to incorporate into your diet to cover the most nutritional needs, and training people with body dysmorphia.
- Sal’s first blurry night with the new baby. (5:46 )
- How Maximus has finally started piecing together facial expressions. (16:01 )
- Pre-workout to the rescue for Sal’s workouts. (18:10 )
- The big loser of the election, the war on drugs. (19:12 )
- Studies with Sal. (22:14 )
- A very Mind Pump Thanksgiving. (26:15 )
- Mind Pump Recommends, Ancient Egypt. (31:34 )
- Why is Burger King promoting McDonald’s? (32:51 )
- Justin’s creative process explained. (36:11 )
- More studies with Sal. (38:43 )
- New product alert from MIIR. (41:32 )
- #Quah question #1 – Can you use MAPS Suspension movements in place of focus or trigger sessions? Mad genius or bad idea?(44:36 )
- #Quah question #2 – What are the qualifying markers in becoming an intermediate lifter?(47:59 )
- #Quah question #3 – What would be 5 staple foods to incorporate into your diet to cover the most nutritional needs? (56:06 )
- #Quah question #4 – Have you ever trained someone with body dysmorphia? How do you help people overcome it? (1:02:10 )
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- November Promotion: MAPS Ultimate At-Home Workout Bundle for Only $99.99
- Sugar relieves baby pain
- Visit Legion Athletics for the exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners! **Code “mindpump” at checkout**
- America’s Disastrous Drug War Is Finally Unravelling
- Visit Butcher Box for this month’s exclusive Mind Pump offer!
- Meal Train | Meal Calendar for New Parents
- Burger King wants you to order from McDonald's
- Cola wars
- Can Compression Clothing Enhance Your Workout?
- The Lowdown on Compression Clothing Benefits
- Compression garments can reduce loss of strength after a tough workout
- Visit MIIR for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Workout Because You Love Yourself Not Because You Hate Yourself
- Mind Pump Podcast – YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources