15. Money Considerations for Growing & Scaling Businesses with Christine Peters Staggs
When we think of money we most likely think of it in one of two ways….we love having it, or we are struggling with not having enough. For this episode I brought on Christine Peters Staggs to help us find happier ways to look at money and the considerations that go into growing and scaling a business.
Christine uses her corporate banking knowledge to help us understand what things should be considered financially when it comes to growing your business, adding team members, or staying a solopreneur.
Christine Peters Staggs is a financial coach and the owner of Cornerstone Financial Coaching. She helps clients manage the money they have now with their day to day, month to month and yearly financial goals.
In this episode I share:
- The differences between a financial coach and a financial advisor
- What to think about financially when hiring someone to join your team
- Keeping track of personal and business finances separately
- Banking needs for service versus product based businesses
- How to keep employees loyal to your business
Connect with Christine:
- Facebook - @CornerstoneMoneyCoach
- Website - cornerstonemoneycoach.com
- Instagram - @christine_financialcoach