Bonus: Spring in the Hive, Wisdom from the Bees
This is a special bonus episode that is the perfect compliment to the guided “Inner Hive Meditation for Embracing Stillness” in Episode 6!
A few years ago we recorded a four part series on the wisdom the bees have to offer us each season. We love how these audios celebrate the life-death-life cycle, which Clarissa Pinkola Estes says is the essence of the Wild Woman.
Having just celebrated the Vernal Equinox and the first day of spring for the northern Hemisphere, we want to share our conversation on what the bees have to teach us about the push and pull energy of spring.
In this episode you will learn about bees, plants, intuition, and the importance of taking action on the thing you are called to do.
In the episode Caitlin mentions the democratic voting process bees engage in while swarming and deciding where to make their new home. She researched this further and wrote about in her blog titled “Spring in the Hive: Wisdom from the Bees to Your Inner Hive”. If you’d like to learn more you can read the blog here: https://caitlinbosshart.com/spring-in-the-hive-wisdom-from-the-bees-to-your-inner-hive/
Try this at home:
- Listen to the “Inner Hive Meditation for Embracing Stillness” in episode 6
- Choose one piece of wisdom from the bees that resonated with you and journal about it.
Connect to our podcast community:
**If you loved this episode, please subscribe, share and leave us a review.**
How to Connect with Emma:
- Find out more about Emma Veritas at Veritas Writers Sanctuary
- Download Emma's free guide at: 3 Habits to Calm Your Fear and Get You Writing
- Check out Emma’s online course, Find Your True Self Again
How to Connect with Caitlin:
- Find out more about Caitlin Bosshart and schedule a free consultation at: https://caitlinbosshart.com/
- Follow Caitlin on Instagram: @caitlin_bosshart
Follow Caitlin on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/caitlinbosshartlifecoaching/
Theme music: A special thank you to these incredible artists, who created the music featured in our podcast: Wally Ingram, Stevie Blacke and Tom Freund. You heard portions of their tracks “Shine a Light” and “Udu ULove” from their record Spadé.
Original cover art created by: Caitlin BosshartSupport the show (https://www.patreon.com/fullheartfreevoicepodcast)