Life School: Life-Death-Life Yoga & Meditation Practice (Ch. 5, Women Who Run With the Wolves)
This is our “Life School” episode where we take a theme from the chapter we are studying from our current book club selection, Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, and we share a tool, practice, or exercise for how to work with that theme in your life. This month we are studying Chapter 5: “Hunting: When the heart is a lonely hunter”.
In this chapter we learned about the Life-Death-Life Cycle, where you pay attention to what needs to be released from your life and what needs to be invited in.
With today's exercise you'll walk through a guided movement meditation practice to help you flow with your own natural life-death-life cycle.
- You will set an intention for what wants to be released and what wants to be invited in.
- You will practice yoga postures and breath work to help you work with your intention.
You can download the PDF of all the steps for this practice, including photos, here
Black Lives Matter
The month we would love for you to check out and do Layla F. Saad's workbook, Me and White Supremacy.
**If you loved this episode, please subscribe and leave us a review on your favorite podcast player!**
You can follow us on Instagram: @FullHeart_FreeVoice_Podcast
How to Connect with Emma:
- Find out more about Emma at Veritas Writers Sanctuary
- Download Emma's free guide: 3 Habits to Calm Your Fear and Get You Writing
- Check out Emma’s online course, Find Your True Self Again
How to Connect with Caitlin:
- Find out more about Caitlin and schedule a free consultation at: https://caitlinbosshart.com/
- Follow Caitlin on Instagram: @caitlin_bosshart
- Follow Caitlin on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/caitlinbosshartlifecoaching/
Theme music: Wally Ingram, Stevie Blacke and Tom Freund. You heard portions of their tracks “Shine a Light” and “Udu ULove” from their record Spadé.
Original cover art created by: Caitlin Bosshart
*Links to bookshop.org are affiliate links*
This episode is not a replacement for therapy, mental health care, or any medical treatments you may need. You are completely responsible for your health and well-being. You are fully responsible for the decisions and actions you take with regard to your life and affairs. This podcast does not create a coach-client relationship between you and the hosts of the show.