Episode 245: Garlic Bread
Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a trivia quiz with topics including Medical Terms, Art, Anatomy, Geography, History, Martial Arts, Music and more!
- MEDICAL TERMS - Rubeola and morbilli are technical terms for which childhood illness?
- ART - In 1964, Andy Warhol produced a detail-perfect replica of a box containing what brand of scouring soap pad?
- U.S. SUPREME COURT - Who is the longest serving Justice currently on the Supreme Court?
- ANATOMY - What long bone is located next to the tibia in the human body?
- U.S. GEOGRAPHY - Lake Havasu is a man-made reservoir that is on the border of what two western states?
- GOLF RULES - In golf, what common practice is barred from competitive play that allows a golfer to take a second shot without penalty?
- EXOTIC FRUITS - What is the largest tree fruit in the world, is the national fruit of Bangladesh and is believed to be good for one's immune system and eyesight?
- NFL - What player holds the record for the most NFL MVPs with 5 (winning in 2003, 2004, 2008, 2009 and 2013)?
- WORLD HISTORY - Which intergovernmental organization was formed by the Paris Peace Conference in 1920, who's principal mission was to maintain world peace?
- MARTIAL ARTS - What Japanese form of martial arts name means "gentle way"?
- POP MUSIC - Aside from their native language of Korean, BTS has released a second discography (of four full-length albums and 10 singles) in what language?
- BUSINESS - What automobile manufacturer started as a maker of automatic looms in 1924?
Rate My Question
- GEOGRAPHY - Which island (with a population of just over 100,000 people) lends its name to a type of clothing, a type of livestock, a candy bar and a US state?
- U.S. GOVERNMENT - According to the 22nd Amendment of the United States Constitution, the service of a President is capped at how many years maximum?
- ATARI GAMES - Not having secured the rights to the Jaws name from Universal Studios, Atari added what word in tiny print to the name of their unlicensed game before its 1975 debut (which sold approximately 2,000 units)?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- May 10th, 2023 - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- May 11th, 2023 - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
- May 27th, 2023 - Theme Trivia - Ollie’s Pub - 6:00 pm EST
- June 3rd, 2023 - Trashy TV Trivia - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 6:00 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon, Blake, Spencer, Rick G
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Lydia, Skyler, Hayden
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas, Mike K., Cole, Adam, Caitlyn H, Sam, Spencer, Stephen, Cameron, Clay, JB, Joshua, James, Paul
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Tim, Andrea, Ian, Aunt Kiki, Clay, Littlestoflambs, Seth, Bill, Marc P., Holgast, Nora, Joe, Emily, Andrew H.
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Support the KnowNo on Patreon! — Access bonus content including posts featuring our live quiz archive! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Zoom — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!