The New Old Appearance
Quizmasters Elliot, Amelia, Wilson and Locklyn meet for a trivia quiz with topics including Baked Goods, Literature, Animals, French Language, Ancient Egypt, Hummingbirds, Astronomy, Geometry, Hip Hop, Botany, Video Games, Art History and more!
- BAKED GOODS - Ruth Graves Wakefield invented what delicious baked dessert in 1938?
- LITERATURE - What is the first children's book that Dr. Seuss wrote?
- ANIMAL TERMS - What do you call a baby antelope?
- FRENCH LANGUAGE - What does "salut" mean in French?
- ANCIENT EGYPT - What is King Tut's full name?
- HUMMINGBIRDS - About how many times does a North American hummingbird flap its wings in a second?
- ASTRONOMY - What is the fourth planet away from the sun?
- ASTRONOMY - What was the first planet that was discovered?
- GEOMETRY - How many sides does a dodecagon have?
- HIP HOP - In "Yeah", a song by Usher, it says "Lil Jon got the 'blank'"; what is the blank?
- BOTANY - What fruit did the Europeans first think was poisonous?
- CATS - What taste can't cats feel?
- MAMMALS - What is the only mammal, other than a platypus, that lays eggs?
- RAPPERS - What rapper is a villain in a Marvel movie?
- VIDEO GAMES - What is the most weakest mob in Minecraft?
- ART HISTORY - Which artist is famous for his artwork titled "The Sunflowers"?
Rate My Question
- CANDY - Which 1932 chocolate bar, still around today, used to come packaged with a vanilla and strawberry nougat bar as well?
- MOVIES - What ultimate bad guy is in Spider-Man: No Way Home?
- BIOLOGY - What part of the body is made out of the same material as our hair?
- LGBTQ+ HISTORY - Wendy Carlos invented the synthesizer and was the first transgender person to win a Grammy. She also did the score for what Disney movie that was released in 1982 and got a sequel in 2010?
- ASTRONOMY - Which planet has the most moons?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- April 5th, 2023 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- April 6th, 2023 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
- April 15th, 2023 - JAMES BOND TRIVIA - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon, Blake, Spencer
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler, Hayden
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas, Mike K., Cole, Adam, Caitlyn H, Sam, Spencer, Stephen, Cameron, Clay, JB, Joshua, James, Paul
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Tim, Andrea, Ian, Aunt Kiki, Clay, Littlestoflambs, Seth, Bill, Marc P., Holgast, Nora, Joe
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."