How to Network like a Pro (feat. Jay Campbell)
Every Muslim man needs to learn how to network in a way that is natural and doesn't seem fake. The key here is to not BE fake. To genuinely be interested in people and want to invest in the relationship.
Today, I'm talking to Jay Campbell, a repeat guest on the Becoming the Alpha Muslim podcast. Jay is one of the best natural networkers I have ever seen, and a master at making feel important and appreciated.
People don't remember what you said. They remember how you made them feel.
During the discussion, you're going to hear us talk about:
- How to introduce yourself to strangers and what to say to make them feel comfortable
- How to stay present and give your conversation partner the attention he deserves
- How to look for areas of commonality and mutual interest
- How to proceed past the initial interaction to create a deeper relationship
- How to maintain contact with a large network and keep relationships warm
- And a few other related topics
For complete show notes, visit: http://becomingthealphamuslim.com/how-to-network-like-a-pro