Building Complex Forms with Erik Rasmussen
Erik Rasmussen, the author of two popular form libraries, Redux Form and Final Form, joins A-P Koponen on the Frontend Greatness podcast to talk about "Building Complex Forms."
In this episode:
- What every frontend developer should know about building forms.
- How Redux Form led to the birth of Final Form and what issues it solves.
- Form validation and performance optimization tips.
- Erik's Twitter: https://twitter.com/erikras
- A-P's Twitter: https://twitter.com/apkoponen
- Erik's website: https://erikras.com/
- Erik's "Happy Hour Podcast": https://twitter.com/happyhourdotfm
- Final Form: https://final-form.org/
- Redux Form: https://redux-form.com/
- React Hook Form: https://react-hook-form.com/
- Formik: https://formik.org/
- Yup: https://github.com/jquense/yup/
- React Select: https://react-select.com/
- Final Form examples: https://final-form.org/docs/react-final-form/examples/
- Kent C. Dodds: https://twitter.com/kentcdodds
- Josh W. Comeau: https://twitter.com/JoshWComeau
- David K: https://twitter.com/DavidKPiano
- Harry Wolff: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgdeMp2ZBnovi12THmLc47g