From Redux to XState with David Khourshid
David Khourshid, the creator of XState, a pianist, and a software developer, joins Ari Koponen on the Frontend Greatness podcast to talk about "From Redux to XState."
In this episode:
- Which parts of Redux you can replace with XState?
- Can/should you manage all your state with state machines?
- How to persuade your colleagues to use state machines?
- David's Twitter: https://twitter.com/DavidKPiano
- Ari's Twitter: https://twitter.com/apkoponen
- XState: https://xstate.js.org/
- XState Visualizer: https://xstate.js.org/viz/
- XState Catalogue: https://xstate-catalogue.com
- "Video with Rainbow colored shirts": https://youtu.be/7erJ1DV_Tlo
- Emmet: https://emmet.io/
- Statecharts.dev: https://statecharts.dev/
- Matt Pocock: https://twitter.com/mpocock1
- XState Discord: https://discord.gg/xstate
- Keyframers Youtube: https://youtube.com/keyframers
- Constructing the User Interface with Statecharts: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4589003