DX is UX With Evyatar
Evyatar, a Front End Engineer at Facebook and the author of the Vest validations framework joins Ari Koponen on the Frontend Greatness podcast to talk about "DX is UX."
In this episode:
- Why developer experience and ergonomics matter?
- How you build tools and libraries that developers love to use?
- How are DX and UX principles similar.
- Evyatar's Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlushEvyatar
- Ari's Twitter: https://twitter.com/apkoponen
- Evyatar's blog post on DX: https://medium.com/fiverr-engineering/creating-apis-for-the-human-developer-c0f51a6d9366
- Vest: https://github.com/ealush/vest
- Yup: https://github.com/jquense/yup
- Zod: https://github.com/colinhacks/zod
- Joi: https://github.com/sideway/joi
- "The Design of Everyday Things" by Donald A. Norman: https://www.amazon.com/Design-Everyday-Things-Donald-Norman/dp/1452654123
- Christoph Nakazawa's blog: https://cpojer.net/