Content Management with Jake Dohm
Jake Dohm, a frontend developer at Good Work, who is building his own CMS, joins A-P Koponen on the Frontend Greatness podcast to talk about "Content Management".
In this episode:
- What should every frontend developer know about content management?
- What makes a good Content Management System (CMS) different from a basic admin panel?
- What do you need to consider, when choosing a CMS?
- How to get started with content management as a frontend developer?
- Jake's Twitter: https://twitter.com/jakedohm
- A-P's Twitter: https://twitter.com/apkoponen
- WordPress.org: https://wordpress.org/
- WordPress.com: https://wordpress.com/
- Wix: https://www.wix.com/
- Craft CMS: https://craftcms.com/
- Contentful: https://www.contentful.com/
- Prismic: https://prismic.io/
- Sanity: https://www.sanity.io/
- Statamic: https://statamic.com/
- KeyStoneJS: https://www.keystonejs.com/
- egghead.io: https://egghead.io/
- James Q Quick: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-T8W79DN6PBnzomelvqJYw
- Ryan Chenkie: https://www.youtube.com/c/RyanChenkie/videos
- Sanity's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGz69JwGRptteFAaX8hSKCQ
- Sarah Kapehe Sevilleja: https://www.youtube.com/c/Kapehe