Building an Online Network of Peers with Chris Bongers
Chris Bongers is a digital nomad and the author of daily-dev-tips.com joins A-P Koponen on the Frontend Greatness podcast to talk about "Building an Online Network of Peers."
In this episode:
- How Christ ended building a network of peers.
- Why a network of peer outside your current company is so valuable.
- How to find and connect with peers online.
This episode is sponsored by Supermetrics.
They are hiring Senior React Developers:
- Chris' Twitter: https://twitter.com/DailyDevTips1
- A-P's Twitter: https://twitter.com/apkoponen
- Daily Dev Tips Blog: https://daily-dev-tips.com/
- Blogging for Devs: https://bloggingfordevs.com/
- Reactiflux: https://www.reactiflux.com/
- Hacktoberfest: https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/
- Instead of consuming, interact with content.
- daily.dev: http://daily.dev/
- Hashnode: https://hashnode.com/
- Dev.to: http://dev.to/
- freeCodeCamp: https://www.freecodecamp.org/
- The Odin Project: https://www.theodinproject.com/