Developing Transformative Organizational Cultures
On today's episode of Insights Tomorrow, Patrick LeBlanc and Chief Information Officer at Advanced Sterilization Products, Rajeev Bhardwaj, discuss what organizational culture means, its importance in influencing an organization's performance, and common signs that indicate the need for a shift or change in an organization's culture. The conversation also examines different methods when handling resistance to culture change and how the digital age, remote work, and technology have impacted organizational culture.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Different techniques and strategies for influencing culture
- Ethical considerations when influencing culture within organizations
- How organizations can maintain and sustain a positive culture over time
Some questions we ask:
- What benefits will AI provide when trying to improve performance or culture?
- How do you handle resistance to culture change within an organization?
- What are some common signs that an organization's culture needs to change?
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.