Finding Balance in Progress
In today’s episode of Insights Tomorrow, Patrick LeBlanc and guest Kim Manis discuss the importance of balance and prioritization in both personal and professional lives. As the Director of Product, Microsoft Fabric & Power BI, Kim shares her experience in leading global teams, inspiring interns, driving success for innovative solutions, and saving space for the things she loves.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Kim's approach to mentoring and cultivating leadership within her remote team
- How the Power BI team determines which features to prioritize
- Why managing interns is a valuable experience for building managerial skills
Some questions we ask:
- What is the best way to balance work and personal life?
- How do you find the right people for different positions in a team?
- What specific features and capabilities of Power BI do you find most valuable?
Kim Manis is Microsoft's Partner Director of Product Management, Azure Synapse Analytics, and Power BI. Before her time on the Synapse & Power BI teams, Kim worked on various products, including productivity software, social networks, and online retail. Kim's deep understanding of Power BI drives its success through strategic planning, project management, and team collaboration.
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.