The Health of Data
Having real-time access to secure, accurate data is critical in the healthcare industry. From storage and data integration to enabling governance across all of the systems that rely on sensitive patient information, every aspect of data management must be carefully considered when implementing a cloud strategy. Advancements in technology have made it easier than ever for healthcare professionals to access up-to-date information and gain new insights that can improve patient care.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why the cloud is so important for medical data
- How to help ensure healthcare data protection
- The most valuable information uncovered when analyzing healthcare data
Some questions we ask:
- What is it about medical data that surprises you the most?
- How could advancements in technology help medical data consumption?
- What tools help you make medical data accessible to everyone in the organization?
Anders Reinhardt, Senior Director of Business Intelligence and Global IT at Coloplast, joins Patrick LeBlanc on this week's episode of Insights Tomorrow. Anders has supported different business teams with tools and data, from simple upgrades of data platforms to transformations to the cloud. Anders has managed teams of developers, supporters, and sourcing partners working with onshore, nearshore, and offshore teams.
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.