Patrick Takes the Hot Seat
The data landscape is changing constantly, and as an expert in the space, our host Patrick LeBlanc is helping to document these changes and keep global data leaders updated on the latest developments and technologies. In this special episode of Insights Tomorrow, Product Marketing Manager Swetha Mannepalli interviews the interviewer, asking Patrick about his favorite moments from the podcast series and his predictions for what's coming in data and AI.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Microsoft Fabric differs from other cloud computing solutions
- Why it's important to have people in IT eager to learn and adapt
- When to exercise caution and awareness while working with AI.
Some questions we ask:
- How is Microsoft Fabric different compared to everything within our data platform?
- Where are we going towards in the data warehouse space?
- Why is governance considered crucial in today's data-driven world?
Patrick LeBlanc is a Principal Program Manager at Microsoft and a contributing partner to Guy in a Cube. Along with his 15+ years of experience in IT, he holds a Master of Science degree from Louisiana State University. He is the author and co-author of five SQL Server books. Before joining Microsoft, he was awarded the Microsoft MVP award for his contributions to the community. Patrick is a regular speaker at many SQL Server conferences and community events.
Related Microsoft podcasts:
Discover and follow other Microsoft podcasts at microsoft.com/podcasts
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.