Do the COVID Vaccines Have Stem Cells in Them? Kind of.
Stem cells are a controversial topic but one we think is really important to discuss and understand. There's also reports that the COVID vaccines use stem cells so we thought it was important to provide the details. We also talk about some of the good that stem cells can provide. Keep in mind we're going to be talking about embryonic stem cells a bit so if that makes you uncomfortable then this might not be the episode for you.
- Check out our brand new merch and score some sweet Jerry swag!
- We're a Goodpods Guru in Science! Follow us on Goodpods for science podcast recommendations.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support