Is Pregnancy Brain Real or Born from a Myth?
It's spring time which means people are reproducing like rabbits! Wait, no. That's actual rabbits. Humans reproduce all year. If you are pregnant, will be soon, or was at some point, you might have experienced pregnancy brain. But is pregnancy brain real? How severe is it? Will it ever go away? What am I still doing here? If you're confused like I am, click the play button and it will all make sense. Also, this episode description was stupid but I'm not writing a new one.
- Check out our brand new merch and score some sweet Jerry swag!
- We're a Goodpods Guru in Science! Follow us on Goodpods for science podcast recommendations.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or business inquiry? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support