How Are Scientific Articles Published?
Did you know I'm a published researcher? That's right, I have my name on at least 6 published scientific studies and at least 1 book chapter. So this week, we're going to talk a little bit about the publishing process, review boards, the peer review process, and journal impact factors. We don't go into detailed information, I just wanted to give a little look behind the curtain about how studies make it into the world. I also had Army drill this weekend and I'm exhausted so I decided to do a low key episode. We have a regular episode scheduled for next week!
- Check out our brand new merch and score some sweet Jerry swag!
- We're a Goodpods Guru in Science! Follow us on Goodpods for science podcast recommendations.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support