Myths Our Moms Told Us Growing Up
This past weekend was Mother's Day here in the US, so we decided what better way to celebrate how great our moms are than by sharing the craziest myths they told us growing up. This week we're talking a lot about lightning, phones, and bats eating bananas. It's a weird one but Lauren and I had a lot of fun recording. Apparently, dedicating an episode to our moms didn't count as a Mother's Day gift.
- Check out our brand new merch and score some sweet Jerry swag!
- We're a Goodpods Guru in Science! Follow us on Goodpods for science podcast recommendations.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support