How often are you actually having fun?
On any given day, how intentional are you about making your life fun? Laughing for no reason, reminding yourself not to take things too seriously, actually taking part in activities that light you up?...
In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences around having fun - specifically how we’ve started to recognize more and more the importance of being intentional about having fun each and every day.
Points Discussed in this Episode
- What activities do you currently do that you consider 'fun'?
- Creativity and hobbies being a way to discover fun
- Activities you enjoyed as a kid
- Making ordinary to-do’s more fun
- Being intentional about bringing more fun into your life
- What exactly does “work hard, play hard” mean?
- The importance of trying to new things to help discover what you truly enjoy doing
Mentioned in this episode:
The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: How often are you actually having fun?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree