Is a hybrid work model the sweet spot?
When it comes to work models there are several options: there’s work from home, there’s an in-office setup, and then there’s a hybrid model, which is a mix of both!
In this episode we’ll share our own personal thoughts on a hybrid work model. We’ll also hear from Nicole on how their switch to an in-office model - after working from home for nearly 9 years! - is going so far.
Points Discussed in this Episode
- An update from Nicole on their switch from remote to in office work!
- The many benefits of your office being set up in a co-working space
- The energy shift that Nicole & Omar have experienced working around other people
- Is a hybrid work model the sweet spot?
- The added decision-making and potential guilt that comes with a hybrid setup
- Managing your team on a hybrid schedule
Mentioned in this episode:
NKCR Ep 98: Which is better: Remote work or in person?
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: Is a hybrid work model the sweet spot?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.