What is the importance of having multiple friend circles?
Perhaps you’ve noticed it, too: You have different groups of friends, and each group is either formed out of a certain circumstance or has been intentionally created because of the place or thing you all have in common.
In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences with having multiple friend circles - their purpose, why some friend circles are stronger (or last longer) than others, and whether it's critical to keep multiple friend circles intact.
Points Discussed in this Episode
- How friend circles are oftentimes created out of circumstance
- How travel and your activities or hobbies influence your friend circles
- Lifelong friend circles versus purely circumstantial friend circles
- How shared experiences can create stronger, deeper friendships
- Is having multiple friendship circles necessary?
- Surrounding yourself with friends who are on the same or similar path as you - or who have been where you are going
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: What is the importance of having multiple friend circles?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!