How often do you get outside of your comfort zone to try new things?
Trying new things isn’t always comfortable or easy, but the value and benefits of doing so are huge!
In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences with getting outside of our comfort zone and what it has taught us about confidence, mindset, and more!
Points Discussed in this Episode
- The idea that trying new things sometimes has to be “learned” or practiced
- The ease of trying new things when you’re younger versus older
- What is the value of getting outside of your comfort zone and trying new things?
- New things we’ve tried - and loved!
- How important your mindset is when going into trying new things
- Making a decision about something based on an experience, not just an assumption
- What do you have to lose?
- The power of consistent learning
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: How often do you get outside of your comfort zone to try new things?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.