5 Frequently Asked Questions for people new to Cloud Computing
SHOW: Season 0, Show 6
OVERVIEW: From the creators of the Internet's #1 Cloud Computing podcast, The Cloudcast, Aaron Delp (@aarondelp) and Brian Gracely (@bgracely) introduce the new podcast, Cloudcast Basics.
This podcast is focused on the basics of Cloud Computing, from both a technical and business perspective.
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Why should you care about Cloud Computing?
- How does Cloud Computing create business value?
Please subscribe anywhere you get podcasts (Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon Music, Pandora, etc.).
SHOW SUMMARY: This shows answers 5 of the most common questions asked by anyone getting started with cloud computing.
- Where to start a Cloud Computing career?
- Will Cloud Computing eliminate jobs?
- Is Cloud Computing safe? What is the “shared security model”?
- Which Cloud Computing platform should I choose?
- What things can’t Cloud Computing replace?
CLOUD NEWS OF THE WEEK - http://bit.ly/cloudcast-cnotw
LEARNING CLOUD COMPUTING:
Here are some great places to begin your cloud journey, if you're interested in getting hands-on experience with the technology, or you'd like to build your skills towards a certification.
- CBT Nuggets - Training and Certifications
- A Cloud Guru - Training and Certifications
- Cloud Academy - Training and Certifications
- Katakoda - Self-Paced, Interactive Learning
- GitHub - Code Samples and Collaboration