Cloud Computing - 5 Tech Questions for Cloud Newbies
SHOW: Season 1, Show 10
OVERVIEW: From the creators of the Internet's #1 Cloud Computing podcast, The Cloudcast, Aaron Delp (@aarondelp) and Brian Gracely (@bgracely) introduce this new podcast, Cloudcast Basics.
- Are the “similar” technologies from each cloud provider the same? (e.g. Compute, Storage, Database)
- Should I get certifications in all the clouds, or is one good enough?
- Should I be concerned about cloud lock-in?
- What are the easiest ways to get started in using the public cloud? (greenfield, migrations, etc.?)
- When should I move from listening to Cloudcast Basics to The Cloudcast?
SUBSCRIBE: Please subscribe anywhere you get podcasts (Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon Music, Pandora, etc.).
CLOUD NEWS OF THE WEEK - http://bit.ly/cloudcast-cnotw
LEARNING CLOUD COMPUTING:
Here are some great places to begin your cloud journey, if you're interested in getting hands-on experience with the technology, or you'd like to build your skills towards a certification.
- CBT Nuggets - Training and Certifications
- A Cloud Guru - Training and Certifications
- Cloud Academy - Training and Certifications
- Katakoda - Self-Paced, Interactive Learning
- GitHub - Code Samples and Collaboration