Being A Woman That Refuses To Settle - 044
Are there things that are holding you back from living the life that you want to live and becoming the woman that you want to be? Join my conversation with Sara Dann and see how you can be that woman who never settles for anything less than she deserves. Know what you want, and know that you have the power to make things happen.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at http://tatianaamico.com/043
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Why you shouldn’t settle for less
- The power of having a coach
- Making decisions from a place of trust versus making decisions from a place of fear
- Knowing what you want and making things happen
- Working on your money mindset
- We have the power within us to decide how we want to live our life, we just need to have the balls to go for it.
- So few of us are actually taught to recognize what it is that we want and recognize that it could be ours.
- Life is too short to spend your time so much less happy than you could potentially be.
- A 10-minute conversation with a coach can shift your perspective on something, and that could change everything for you in every aspect of your life.
- Success in life is about the willingness to see things differently.
- Working on yourself and being a better human being in every single way is always going to help you be happier and help you make more money.
- Your life will be better if you allow yourself to entertain your passions and your purpose.
What you need to do:
- Be YOU no matter what. Say the things that you want, and be okay with it.
- Be real and authentic, and surround yourself with the right people.
- Get rid of other people’s BS because that’s going to hold you back.
- Start learning how to trust yourself and make all decisions from a place of trust rather than a place of fear.
- Start paying attention to what you really want in the smallest ways possible. Write them down without allowing anything to hold you back.
- Decide that you are in control of your life and what happens to you rather than allowing things to happen as if you have no control.
- Find something that is purposeful and meaningful for you that lights you up.
“We’re living in this world, especially now, with the internet… we get to do all these amazing things and there’s just really, in my opinion, just no reason in the world to settle for less than what it is that we actually want in any aspect.”
“It is okay to want more money. It is okay to want to make your own money and to buy the things that you want to… It’s okay to want to build and create and live the life that you actually wanted when you were a little girl.”
Thanks for listening!
If you want to hang out with me, join my free community on Facebook! And if you want to do what I do and you’re interested in growing a business while helping others, find out how to become a coach and fill out the application to join my team.
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
Links to things mentioned in the episode:
Connect with Sara Dann:
Connect with Tatiana:
Work with Tatiana:
How To Leave an iTunes Review:
– Go to iTunes
– Click the blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open up the podcast in your account
– Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
– Click the star rating of your choice and click the “Write a review” button