I Used To Be A Quitter. This Is How I Changed That. - 046
Are you one of those women who quit before they even really started? I used to be a quitter, too, but not anymore. Listen to how I changed that and find the inspiration that you might be looking for.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at http://tatianaamico.com/046
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Why I have gone from being a quitter and being afraid to take things on
- What was the game changer for me
- How to get to that place of self-love
- Your body is a temple and it deserves the best.
- When it comes to doing a fitness program, you need a bigger WHY that extends far beyond wanting to lose weight.
- That place of massive self-love is that place where you don’t quit, where you don’t give up, where you’re not afraid, or you are afraid and you work through that fear, and it takes work to get there.
What you need to do:
- Find your bigger WHY.
- Know the woman that you are and the woman that you want to be.
- When you feel like quitting or giving up, journal it out. Learn to start flipping disempowering thoughts, words, and actions into empowering thoughts, words, and actions.
“[Self-love] has come with work. That has come with daily, consistent work on myself. That has come with me deciding not to give up. That has come with me deciding that I am capable to take on challenges.”
“You could read all the books, you can listen to the podcast episodes, but if you don’t do the work… then nothing is going to change. You need to do the inner work. And that is how you will get to this place that I’m talking about, of massive self-love.”
Thanks for listening!
If you want to hang out with me, join my free community on Facebook! And if you want to do what I do and you’re interested in growing a business while helping others, find out how to become a coach and fill out the application to join my team.
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
Links to things mentioned in the episode:
Past episodes mentioned that you shouldn’t miss:
- How to Get and Stay Motivated - 006
- Language and Identity -- They Can Hold You Back or Push You to Be Your Best - 038
Connect with Tatiana:
Work with Tatiana:
How To Leave an iTunes Review:
– Go to iTunes
– Click the blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open up the podcast in your account
– Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
– Click the star rating of your choice and click the “Write a review” button