What Is Possible When You Decide To Take Care Of You - With Sara Jachimiak - 039
Do you know and see all that’s possible when you begin to take care of yourself and when you surround yourself with people who have decided to level up their lives? Sara Jachimiak shares her story that will surely hit your heartstrings and inspire you in many ways.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Sara’s story of transformation
- How we ought to see things that have happened to us in the past
- Why we need to be a catalyst for change
- What made Sara reach out to me and how much she has changed since then
- When you are able to see things from the perspective of how you have learned from them and how they have helped you change and grow, that’s when they are able to bring you so much peace.
- If you are not going to make a decision, the universe will make the decision for you.
- You don’t need to fix everybody’s problems.
- It’s really powerful and magical when you show up for yourself and for others.
What you need to do:
- Make your life as drama-free as possible.
- Be the inspiration towards others to want to change.
- Be honest about the difficulties that you go through in your marriage and with motherhood.
- Live a healthier lifestyle with your food choices and making exercise a part of your life.
- Send me an email and see what it’s like to be a part of my coaching and my community.
“This has completely changed my life. It’s everything. It’s the beginning of a completely new —
not even chapter, just a whole new book for me… This is just me becoming me.”
“The ripple effect is real when you start taking care of yourself, when you start to grow… That rubs off on others.”
Thanks for listening!
I’m super excited to announce that my group coaching program will begin again on July 9th. If you’re interested in it or in my other coaching programs, all you need to do is email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a form to fill out so I can get to know you better and be able to help you become the highest version of yourself.
And if you want to hang out with me, join my free community on Facebook! And if you want to do what I do and you’re interested in growing a business while helping others, find out how to become a coach and fill out the application to join my team.
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
Links to things mentioned in the episode:
Keys to the Kingdom by Alison Armstrong
Connect with Tatiana:
How To Leave an iTunes Review:
– Go to iTunes
– Click the blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open up the podcast in your account
– Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
– Click the star rating of your choice and click the “Write a review” button