Do you know what your core values are? (Part II)
In our last episode on the podcast (Ep 70) we shared our initial exploration of our core values with you.
In today’s episode we’ll continue the convo as our discovery unfolds! Turns out a deep dive into your core values goes a lot farther than we thought - in the best way possible!
Points Discussed in this Episode
- Quick recap of our previous episode, Part I on Values (Ep 70)
- We revisit our 2nd value (neither of us were convinced we had it nailed!)
- We discuss some questions from Brené’s worksheet on when we are - and are NOT - living our values
- An example of when we’re living our values
- Are “systems” and “freedom” contradictory?
Mentioned in this episode:
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: Do you know what your core values are?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.