Episode Redo_Lisa Marie Latino
AH, TO BE IN THE KNOW!
Do you wanna know what’s hip and happening in and around the Garden State? Lisa Marie Latino knows. As the executive producer and host of the lifestyle program, Hip New Jersey, Lisa Marie keeps her audience up to date on the latest trends, what’s hot and what’s not. And yes, Virginia, New Jersey has a hip side!
From early in her career, Lisa Marie saw the potential of digital media. She took the leap to produce her own content and formed Long Shot Productions over 10 years ago, at the ripe old age of 25.
In this podcast we talk about the continued success of Long Shot Productions, her experiences in front of, as well as behind the camera, and what it takes to succeed in the fast-paced world of media production. We also chat about:
· The challenges of producing fresh and exciting content while simultaneously running a business
· What it takes to promote yourself and your ideas in an authentic way
· How and why she created Hip New Jersey, and her plans for its future
· Her philosophy that a problem is always fixable, and how this mindset has aided in her success
· Her latest venture as a published author, and the impetus behind her debut novel, Ten Years Later
· How to put clients at ease – even when they are in front of the camera
· Great advice to anyone considering a career in media
Lisa Marie’s love of New Jersey and enthusiasm for what makes it unique is infectious and inspiring. What’s next for her? More projects, spoiler alert! another book and more Jersey-based stories. “You have to dream big,” she says. “And sometimes you have to fight for everything you want.”
Are you ready for your close up now?
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store