Less Stress Now! --- A Conversation with Jamie Sussel Turner Ep: 52
Jamie Sussel Turner’s life is one full of lessons learned:
- How to be more inclusive and collaborative, from growing up the oldest of three sisters
- How to manage her time and emotions, from her years as a school principal
- How to live each day in gratitude, after being treated for breast cancer three times
- How to love and regain trust again, after divorce and remarriage
And the list goes on.
Jamie now applies what she’s learned about coping with challenges and stress to help her clients live the best, less-stressed version of themselves. She is the Less Stress Coach.
Jamie describes her life lessons in this episode and in her book, Less Stress Life—How I went from Crazed to Calm and You Can Too. She is also known for her work with corporate and business teams, facilitating innovative and engaging workshops.
We also chat about:
- When to speak up and how to speak from the heart without blame or shame
- What she learned about gratitude from three bouts with breast cancer
- Overcoming obstacles in your personal life
- The lessons she learned from 12 years as a school principal and how she applies those to her clients
- The skills she uses with her clients to uncover the places in which their stress may be hiding
- How she helps her clients as they transition to new careers, overcome procrastination, or forge a new career path
- Why you need to take care of yourself before you can take care of others
- What is “Fierce Conversation©” and how is it used
- And so much more
Even in the best of time, we all have stress in our lives. For some, the stress can feel overwhelming and hinder them from achieving success in their careers, or from enjoying deep and satisfying relationships with their partner or children. Now, in this time of the Covid-19, many more of us are subject to the stress and fears associated the pandemic. Listen as Jamie shares her tips about overcoming the fears, stress and anxiety they may be holding you back.
Now, isn’t that a relief?